23 Dec. 1994 ev.
I call her by Godform assumption like that of the ATU Highpriestess.
But with the name of the sumerian Moongodess Sin, as that is the name
I hear when I focus upon the form. She eventually appears in bloody red,
holding the moon crescent raised by one hand and the pentagram raised
in the other.
The scribe: ”High Priestess : Give us thy vision, thy will.”
1) “Will? My Will?
2) Radiance that does, that goes, that fares furious as in any other mode, anyway.
3) The mercy that hates and in ways do melt with grins in the softness of the prolongeth enduration of the putrefactionary wounds – That is not me – though I know every little inch of it.
4) This mercy is not of me, I cannot say of whom, for
she aint to me – I know her not.
5) Plumes. The old ones.
6) I hate to see her cry, as the wound she is, unnessesary, but of twain will.
7) Hear me rather now. Belittle not the small ones, but
take them silently as they are and heed:
8) This is it.
9) Where I go astray in fury, damned and despised, failure
and banishment, --- and then I do see.
IT SIMPLY DIES.
10) From the cold ash is there no radiance, only silence.
11) The old circumference of the lot, can be spendt in Grace.
12) The Sirens do call now as ever and they do warn as well.
13) Kings rule, Kings go, Kings maintain their lot.
Heed me better from now on.
1) She politely pretends to be surprised, instead of saying, “thats not what you wanted to hear, you wanted to hear why your impurities are making you suffer.”
2) She answers my vocalized question, and goes on to answer my real question
in paragraphs 3,4 & 6.
5) Possibly a reference to her prefered dressing as of Egypt.